- High resolution touch screen 8,4″
- LCD backup display
- Intuitive user interface
- Intergrated infusion stand
- Automated dual pump control: high pulsatile blood flow
- USB interface: easy data export and fast software update
- Battery charge level indicator
- Connection arterial pressure sensor
- Flow and bubble sensor
- Multifunktional connector (pressure sensors)
- Interface dosing system: rapid volume and drug delivery
- Intergrated venous blood gas analysis (Hb, SvO2, Tven)
- Reperfusion set: preconfigured tubin system, fast priming
- Intergrated arterial blood gas analysis
- Battery compartment for two li-ion batteries: mains independent operation for 3 hours
Controlled. Targeted. Personalized.
CARL Technology is designed to improve survival and neurologic recovery in patients affected by acute cardiac arrest. The technological performance characteristics of the individual components are based on the requirements of CARL Therapy, a novel therapeutic approach for resuscitation that emphasizes controlled, targeted and personalized whole-body reperfusion.
Fast venting of the CARL Reperfusion Set and initial optimization of the reperfusate>>>
Automated dual pump control
Adjustment of relevant perfusion parameters
Δ 4 °C within a few minutes>>>
Plug & Play tubing set
Fiber-optic catheter for intra-aortic pressure measurement>>>
Enhanced monitoring of arterial parameters>>>
Controlled oxygenation and decarboxylation 21 to 100% O2>>>
CARL. Mobility Concept
Enabling perfusion technologies.
With CARL, we produce and market the world's first extracorporeal system that can be used to provide sufficient blood circulation in a controlled manner outside the hospital.
Everything under control.
Perfusion system with powerful, automated dual pump control to generate high pulsatile blood flow. Comprehensive and personalized measurement sensor system with online venous and arterial blood gas analysis and plug-in fibre optic catheter for invasive blood pressure monitoring. Preconfigured, compact perfusion set for quick and easy system start-up.
Change in the air.
Mobile oxygen supply for controlled oxygenation and decarboxylation in an extracorporeal circuit. Resource-saving due to the use of room air by means of blower technology. Precise control of O2 concentration (21% to 100%) and CO2 elimination (up to 12 l/min gas flow). Sufficient battery power (approx. 4 h), also for out-of-hospital use.
Cool in possibilities.
Mobile hypothermia device for rapid therapeutic cooling as part of extracorporeal circulation.
Cooling capacity of up to 4 °C within a few minutes.