Thank you for visiting our website and for your interest in our company. We want you to feel confident that your personal data is protected when you visit our website and that you know when we store that data and how we use the data.
The data controller within the meaning of GDPR is:
79108 Freiburg i.Br.
Tel +49(0)7 61 - 55 77 69 0 | Fax +49(0)7 61 - 55 77 69 22
Data protection officer
The data controller has appointed a data protection officer. The data protection officer's contact details are:
Deleting (erasing) or blocking data
We follow the principles of privacy by design. We therefore only store your personal data for as long as necessary to achieve the purposes stated here or as required by the various retention periods stipulated by law. After the relevant purpose not longer applies or these periods expire, the relevant data is routinely blocked or deleted (erased) in accordance with the statutory provisions.
To guarantee the security of your data while it is being transferred, we use a state-of-the-art SSL/TLS encryption process.
Server log filesWhen you visit our websites, we collect the following data, which is required for technical purposes for us to be able to display our websites and to guarantee stability and security:
- IP address of the visitor
- Date and time of the access request
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request arrives
- Operating system of the visitor
- Language and version of the browser software
This data is temporarily stored in the log files on our system for a maximum of seven days. The data may be stored beyond this period, but the IP addresses are then truncated or modified, so it is no longer possible to link them to the accessing client. The log files are not stored with other personal data concerning you in this case. The legal basis for these processing operations is our legitimate interest.
As collecting data to display the websites and storing data in log files is essential for the operation of our websites and maintaining IT security, you cannot object to collection of data to this extent.
If you contact us by e-mail with queries of any kind, you give us your voluntary consent for the purpose of contacting you. This requires you to enter a valid e-mail address. Your e-mail address is used to direct the query and then to respond. Providing further data is optional. The information you provide is stored for the purpose of processing your query and for possible follow-up questions. We typically delete your personal data once your query is complete. However, a longer storage period may be required if necessary under statutory regulations to which we are subject.
Rights of data subjectsYou may exercise the following rights at any time, in accordance with the provisions of GDPR, by contacting our data protection officer:
- You have the right to access your data that is stored by us and to obtain information about its processing.
- You have the right for incorrect personal data to be rectified (corrected).
- You have the right for data stored by us to be deleted (erased).
- You have the right for the processing of your data to be restricted, while we are not yet allowed to delete yours because of our statutory obligations.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your data by us.
- And you have a right to data portability, if you have consented to data processing or have concluded a contract with us.
If you have given us your consent, you may withdraw it at any time with effect for the future.
You may at any time lodge a complaint with your competent supervisory authority. The competent supervisory authority depends on your state of residence, your work or the alleged violation. A list of the supervisory authorities can be found at: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html